Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lucky 7 Meme


Oh yes I love meme's that run rampant across the web, and thus I am doing this one.



According to the rules:


Go to page 77 of your current MS
Go to line 7
Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. 
No cheating/tweaking/polishing/rewriting


Alright, here goes...


Fine.” it grumbled, “If you must call me something, then call me Raum.”
“Well that's a fun name.” I snorted still holding the thing by the neck. It was wiggling around trying to get free of my grip, but I only squeezed my grip tighter as it squirmed. Squinting my eyes I asked,“So are you a boy or a girl?”

“I'm male you insolent moron!” he screeched his arms wrapping around my hand when he sank his teeth into my palm. I hit him across the head, making him let go, my grip hadn't loosened when he'd bit me. If anything it just pissed me off more, and with a firm grip on him I carried him to my bike where I dug the nylon rope out of my bag.What are you doing? Stop that...I said stop that!” he continued to screech and grunt as I tied him to the front of my handlebars.

Okay so it's a smidge more than 7 lines, but I wasn't going to leave a sentence unfinished. 



What is the title of your current WIP? Tell us about it. 
Demon in the Dark; it's about a 21 year old college student who finds out that he's really a half demon, and that his blood can open a doorway to Hell.



When did you start blogging and why? 
Err...on Blogger, sometime last year. I started because I've always like doing stuff like LiveJournal and what not, but this time I wanted to write about a particular passion of mine; books.


If you could do anything tomorrow, what would you do? 
Er, Sleep all day probably. I tend to love my sleep, probably more than is healthy.


Describe your happy place. 
My happy place is anywhere I am cuddled up with my husband, or hanging out with my friends.

What was your first happy memory? 
Not really sure when my "first" one is, but I do remember my fourth grade teacher asking me if I would be interested in reading a story he was writing because I loved to read. That was a pretty awesome moment for me, I felt pretty cool getting to read my teacher's writing. Especially since it was a fantasy story with dragons and whatnot.


What was the scariest thing you've ever done? 
Scariest thing I've ever done....growing up. Hell, it's still scary sometimes.


Where is the strangest place you ever had an idea for a story? 
I don't know Demon in the Dark is based in South Louisiana, and it gets pretty weird down here.


Where do you write? 
Anywhere I can, on notepads, laptops, my computer, on rare occasion the notepad of my phone.

If you just won a ticket to anywhere in the world and you had to take me, where would you take me and why? I think I would go to Japan just because I've never been there, and exploring it with someone else would be fun.


I could tag people, but instead I will leave it up to you guys to decide if you want to do it or not. After all, surely not everyone that reads this also writes. Some people have other hobbies...I think.  =D

1 comment:

  1. I also love my sleep, but I find more and more that I love writing even more than that. :-/

    ReplyDelete