Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The terrible type...

In the realm of writing I have ridden the roller coaster once again.
I dropped off to the point I haven't done jack writing wise in a while,
and now I'm going back up where I feel the need to write every damn thing
out there.

I've spent more time reading lately...and reading every kind of book.
More sci-fi books, more romance novels, and a little less paranormal/vampire
type stuff.

In the end I have discovered that romance novels are only good when in the
mood for them because they all end quite literally the same way.

I've also read some darker books than normal such as true crime.
Which I now see why there is a point when one has watched too much
crime related stuff or read too much. That would be when you understand
the jargon, or you understand the theories about criminal actions.

Enough jibber jabber.




No comments:

Post a Comment